Fearfully and Wondefully Made

I posted this as a comment on post about if a child is born with special needs, should we be praying for their healing. These are my thoughts on it. Just maybe God has an amazing purpose for your child’s life and needs, maybe that purpose is to change you. We are each fearfully and wonderfully made, handcrafted by God. I believe that God does not make mistakes. We are born to be what He created, not what we think we should be. 


  “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭139:13-14‬ ‭NIV‬‬

My son was born with a spinal cord issue. He was born with a purpose: he pointed me to Christ because I was heading straight out of my faith and the church doors. I didn’t have a choice to cry out to Jesus to heal my broken heart. God allowed my son to be born with a tethered spinal cord to teach us to rely on Him. My son has surgery but still have back pain and some other issues. He asks to be prayed for himself, I tell him he is fearfully and wonderfully made! God does not make mistakes but I do believe He gives the children we need that will point us to solely trust in Him to get us through the hard days and to remind us of His blessings of this(these) child(ren) on the good days. I would just ask people to pray for him and you for strength, peace, and to fully rely on God. If God had a different life plan for him, He wouldn’t have created him with the needs that he has. ♥️“

Popular posts from this blog

Busy Busy Busy!!

Amazing!

Bad Blogger!