Homeschooling....this is hard but so worth it.

We started homeschooling this year. It has been an adventure and humbling experience so far. For myself and them. Watching them grasp new concepts and find new passions has been amazing. Watching them struggle with difficult tasks has been heartbreaking. Everyday is roller coaster  of emotions, highs and lows, failures and triumphs. Overall, I love the extra time we have with our kids. Because they do not have to get up so early, they can to stay up later with my husband which has lead to spontaneous movie nights, gaming evenings and more time for just hanging out together. My kids’ anxiety has subsided, sleep has improved and they are overall happier! We are learn to balance it all and some days I fail but we are learning how to do this together. Together, that is how we all want to be.

Popular posts from this blog

Busy Busy Busy!!

Amazing!

Bad Blogger!