Another Lesson Being Taught

I have been struggling internally over issues beyond my control. Allowing others' drama bring me down. I have moments when I just want to scream at those people to let it go (cue Frozen soundtrack in your head), or stop creating drama in your life, or that is time to move from issues in their past, to fully give those issues to God like they said they have and stop picking them up after they say a prayer for Him to help them, plus so many other thoughts. Unfortunately, I am not eloquent with speaking words aloud and end up being blunt and to the point, which can cause hurt to that person.

Instead, I keep all of this thoughts in my head and simply pray Psalms 141:3 and Luke 22:49 over and over. I know these issues are beyond anything that I can do. The best thing for me to do is to pray for them. Simply put. I cannot change anything, any person, but myself. I can only even do that with the help of Jesus.


Popular posts from this blog

Busy Busy Busy!!

Amazing!

Bad Blogger!