I have so much to say but no words can convey my feelings. I pray that God's love, comfort and peace surround everyone in these next few days and weeks.
My poor laptop died on me this week. Motherboard took her final trip on the info highway last Sunday. Thankfully my in-laws had a spare tower for the desktop that they let us borrow. I lost my laptop and had to send my iPhone to Apple to be repaired. I feel lost without them. Thankfully Hubby will be starting work in a couple of weeks and we are going to look into a new basic laptop again. I love the laptops and miss mine terribly :(. My iPhone is my baby and I almost feel naked with it gone!
It is been a long time!!!! We celebrated Cohen's 1st birthday! I can't believe He is one already!! He is offically off the bottle! He loves his sippy cup!! He is growing up and I am so proud of how smart he is!! I am so in love with this kid, he has this smile that melts my heart. Here is a picture from his party and a new video!!